Our Yoga for Kids encourages children of all levels to explore their natural abilities in an active, safe, and fun way that honors the diversity of each students’ flexibility and strength. We will have a fun, playful class where kids can move energy through their bodies and bring calm into their minds. Yoga is excellent for:
- Promoting physical development and a positive attitude toward physical activity.
- Building self-esteem, focus, and concentration.
- Improving strength, flexibility, body awareness, and neuromuscular coordination.
- Complementing other sports training by helping to prevent injury and improve coordination.
- Helping to find balance in busy and active lives, relieving overall stress, and helping to develop poise and confidence.
Creating a totally positive, supportive and non-competitive environment where we use cooperative learning activities to build trust.
Yoga for Kids is a great activity for ALL children – everyone can be successful. Yoga is inclusive and allows children to participate at their own level. Yoga improves self-esteem for all children. Children with attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD), hyperactivity, autism, and Down’s syndrome have found great success through the practice of yoga.
The Kid’s class will include ages 3 and up. We will have a fun yoga session, crafts, free play and a healthy snack will be served. Class fee is $10 per child to cover the cost of craft supplies and food.
Call Lori at (603) 401-8123 to register or inquire about our next Kid’s Yoga Class session.